Arc 360 is an independent design studio that specializes in digital and print media. Our focus is to design clean and clear products through a powerful process that combines the aspects of research, design, and technology. Each project at Arc 360 begins with a belief that great design can play a critical role in growing business and awareness of meaningful initiatives.
Mind, manage and make designs that support the destination.
- To determine, discover and design the most accessible impression possible.
- To lead quality communications that perpetuate thought and information to a higher standard.
- To support the process, people, and community to reach the audience with the intended message.
- To focus, function, and have fun with all pursuits.
- Respect and balance a commitment to responsibility, the creative community, cause, product, and client communications.
- Seek strong ideas, be excited about ideas, and let those ideas push the purpose.
- Clean, clear, and organized design.
- Always learn, share and move forward.
- Be supportive and invite support: creatively, analytically, and dynamically.
- Continue to cultivate a sense of humor and invested work ethic.
- Be open to the adventure of a new direction in order to grow quality.
Founder and Senior Designer
Joan has years of experience developing and managing print, web, product, and brand identities. She graduated from BFA in Graphic Design from Wayne State University and a MA in Graphic Design from Savannah College of Art and Design. She is a Graphic Designer that strives to provide exceptional services for local businesses, non profits, and valuable initiatives. Her strong sense of purpose and organization keeps her jumping from idea to idea.
On a lighter level, she is an avid recreational cyclist and will walk or bike anywhere local (rain or shine); enjoys photography; sketches in pen and paints in watercolor; hikes to an end only to find another trail to tackle; coddles two Siamese cats; enjoys writing and reading weaving words; plays the violin and flute; and could likely survive on podcasts. Feel free to connect with her on Twitter @jo_type or Linkedin.